APPLY TODAY TO BEGIN TOMORROW'S JOURNEY
BASE LEVEL MEMBERSHIP
$20 per month -or- $120 per year
(Plus a one-time initiation fee of $15. Upgrade to the Gold Membership to realize the value and benefits members are already receiving!)
APPLICATION PROCESS OVERVIEW:
- APPLICATION REVIEW - Once received, your application and payment subscription will be reviewed by the P40 Network Management team.
- ON-BOARDING & ORIENTATION - Once your application is accepted, you will be scheduled for a New Member Orientation and your interest in the P40 Network will be explored with a member of the organization. You will receive your Membership Guide and introductory information to make the most out of your membership.
- ACCESS TO THE P40 NETWORK BENEFITS - As a member, you will have access to conferences, member-only events, and discounts on businesses & services that are exclusive to the P40 Network! Discover the benefits that are available to you.
- AMBASSADOR TRAINING - As a member, you will gain experience and knowledge as a P40 Network Brand Ambassador, enriching the lives of everyone in our community.
- MEMBER DUES - Membership to the P40 Network is currently being offered at a limited time, introductory rate plus a one-time initiation fee of $15. You also have the option to upgrade to the Exclusive Gold Membership.
Young professionals give back through building community garden at local daycare!
Greats times with Hampton Roads' 1st under forty network.
Stick to the specifics. Remove the rest.
Young professionals work hard while always putting family first.
Give before you get.
Blankets for the Homeless and The P40 Network came together this Christmas to share the warmth with the homeless.
Virginia Beach, VA – Kevin Daisey, Owner of iD Web Studios, was recently named to the National Small Business Association (NSBA) Leadership Council. NSBA is the nation’s oldest small-business advocacy organization, and operates on a staunchly nonpartisan basis.
Step-by- step instructions for the greatest journey you will ever take.
It can be challenging to maintain a healthy routine during the holidays. Stick to your goals with these four healthy habits!
As the year ends and we prepare for the upcoming year, think about all the projects you wish you started, the people you wish you talked with, and the risks you wish you took. It’s easy to be paralyzed with fear of the unknown or not having enough money or support. But, if you have a passion or a dream, start planting the seeds now.