Happy Hour & Hypnosis
Tuesday, April 12 5:30-9PM
Ammos Greek Cuisine, Virginia Beach
* Have you ever wondered if you could be "put under" hypnosis?
* Are you curious if hypnosis really works to help you lose weight, quit smoking or change bad habits?
* Do you think hypnosis is about a swinging watch and being made to cluck like a chicken?
* Have you seen a stage hypnosis show and wondered if it's all just a fake?
* Did you ever wonder if YOU could be hypnotized?
Here's your chance to find out! Come out and enjoy this informative and entertaining event! Enjoy good food and drinks, and meet Lisa Smith, Master Hypnotherapist and 7-year Best of Virginia Beach Winner, for a night of free demonstrations and give-aways in a relaxed and fun environment with food and drink to learn more about hypnosis and EXPERIENCE IT FOR YOURSELF.
-- Ask any question(s) you may have on hypnosis--fact vs. fiction
-- Learn if YOU can be hypnotized (you might be surprised)
-- See & experience demonstrations of hypnotic suggestion and response (without being made to do funny things and embarrass yourself)
This will also be a fundraiser for a local organization, She Matters, Inc. (helping young girls raise self esteem and be exposed to STEM educational opportunities). 20% of your bill will be donated by Ammos to She Matters. http://www.smgis4me.org/